How to Self-Register:
Self-Registration Portal URL: https://parentsis.csiu-technology.org/Register.aspx
Enter the required information (indicated by a red asterisk* before the field name) on the Account
Information screen, then click Create Account Information.
- Enter West Middlesex Area School District for School District
- Enter a username to use as a login.
- Enter email address.
- Confirm the email address entered.
- Enter a password to use.
- Confirm password.
- Choose an authentication question. This will be used if locked out of account.
- Enter the answer to the authentication question.
- Click Create Account information.
*Username and password created here will be used to login to the Parent Portal once application is approved.
Enter the required information on the Personal Information screen and click Create Personal Information.
Required information is indicated by red asterisk *.
Complete the required information in the Add Student section of the Student Information screen and click Add Student to the above list. After adding your students, click Finish Registration!
*If you do not know your child's ID number, you will need to contact the building secretary.
Note: A confirmation message will display stating that the Parent Portal registration has been successful. Once the account request has been approved by the school district, an email will be sent to the email address listed on the registration form.